I really enjoyed watching this video! And I can’t wait for more of this new series. I hope they do more horror games too, I loved it so much!
meet the blogger
- do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? usually closed or else it gets real cold in my room
- do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? nope
- where is your next vacation? no idea
- who do you think reads these? probably no one
- do you have a calendar in your room? nope
- what’s your plan for the day? its like 10.25pm, so I’ll tidy up then keep blogging for a while
- are you reading any books right now? I started World War Z but forgot until just now
- do you ever count your steps when you walk? nah
- do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? i always dance
- do you chew your pens and pencils? im notorious for it
- what is your “song of the week”? Burning Bridges by One Republic
- is it okay for guys to wear pink? yeah of course
- do you still watch cartoons? not really
- what do you drink with dinner? nothing
- what do you dip chicken nuggets in? sweet chili
- what is your favourite food/cuisine? cheesecake
- when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Either my ex or my best friend a few months ago, I can’t remember
- can you change the oil on a car? nope
- what is your usual bedtime? between 12 and 4
- afraid of heights? terrified, funnily enough I love the feeling of falling though
- occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Astronomer
- hot tea or cold tea? coffee yo, not a fan of tea
- tea or coffee? cooofffffeeeeeeee
- favourite kind of cookie? mint slices
- can you swim well? yeah
- can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? people have to hold their nose? I actually didn’t know that was a thing
- who do you want to see right now? urgh someone I shouldnt
ok but if you dont like owen harper i seriously dont understand
one of the first things he did when he was technically dead, but walking, was go into a mansion past heat sensors (because he at that point had no body heat) and look at himself and go
Is that why all the Doctor’s companions are female? “No co-ed tardis for you.”
Sorry, had to butt in.
Ian Chesterton, Steven Taylor, Ben Jackson, Jamie McCrimmon, the Brigadier, Sergeant Benton, Captain Mike Yates, Harry Sullivan, Adric, Turlough, Jack Harkness, and Rory Williams are what, spare change?
NOT ALL THE DOCTOR’S COMPANIONS ARE FEMALE.
uh…you forgot someone.
thank you for pointing out we forgot the tin dog. K-9 wasn’t female either
I hate when you get hit with those random feelings of panic and the nagging sense that something isnt right even though everything around you looks fine and you’re just standing there staring with your heart rate steadily increasing and your hands trembling and you’re so frustrated because you don’t know what’s wrong or what you’re so scared about and man I just really hate that
that sounds like dyphoria caused by or causing anxiety
I was gonna make a pretty edit but then I did this instead
someone take photoshop away from me
the whole ‘aromantic asexual people are just straight people’ says a lot about people’s belief in ‘straight is the default’
"Be careful who you vent to."
My depression tip:
On days when all you want is to lay around and do nothing, eat one meal with two components, drink a full glass of something, and get one thing accomplished. Even if this is eating a sandwich and a candy bar, drinking a glass of soda, and taking a shower or moving clothes from…
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, and have the keys of Death and Hades.